GEG Membership Benefits
- New friends who share an avid interest in gardening.
- Expert advice on a variety of topics:; landscape design, pest control, organic gardening, plant selection, garden crafts, and more.
- Monthly meetings held in the gardens of various members, generally from 9:30-11:30 a.m. on the third Saturday of the month, March through October.
- Bulk buying of seeds, bulbs, and other garden items.
- Exchange of plants, seeds, labor, books, and other gardening related resources among members.
- Monthly newsletter with information about GEG events, exchange opportunities, and other events and issues of interest to gardeners.
- GEG-sponsored special events: annual GEG garden tour, summer picnic, harvest festival, and trips to places and events of interest to members.
- The GEG Gardeners’ Notebook containing a wealth of information specific to gardening in our region.
Becoming a Member
GEG welcomes new members! You may participate at whatever level meets your interests and schedule. There are no attendance requirements to maintain your membership. No previous gardening experience is necessary. Check the calendar to find out the location of the next meeting; you are welcome to simply show up; we have no membership requirements. Sign up here to be on the GEG Mailing List.